The Complete Service Program
Complete Exterminating offers The Complete Service Program and The Complete Natural Program are true Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs designed to provide affordable pest management services that focus on limited and non-chemical solutions. Non-chemical solutions are long term solutions that address not only current pest problems, but prevent recurrence or new problems from becoming established. When products are used Complete choses low risk products and formulations that help to reduce pest activity quickly with the least impact on people, their animals, and your environment. For the Complete Natural program all materials are either listed for use by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), or products exempted from EPA registration.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is both a system for controlling pests and a mindset that allows the pest management professional to approach problems using a standardized and consistent method. To achieve this we use a concept involving four levels of control.
- Exclusion and Access Denial
- Habitat and Harborage Modification
- Physical and Mechanical Controls
- Limited Chemical Control
Programs are designed specifically for each facility or area to insure that IPM procedures are followed.
Every Other Month or Quarterly Program Focus:
- Dec/Jan – Rodent inspection and service, dormant oil treatment to deciduous shrubs and trees, inspection for conditions conducive to pest infestation, optional termite monitoring.
- Feb/Mar – Dripline treatment (foundation out to eaves), spider sweep, rodent inspection and service, inspection for conducive conditions, optional termite monitoring.
- Apr/May – Barrier inspection (foundation out to ten feet) with treatment as necessary, spider sweep, rodent inspection and service, wasp inspection with nest removal or treatment as appropriate, inspection for conducive conditions, optional termite monitoring.
- Jun/Jul – Lines of Approach (outer areas of property from which new pests enter area) inspection and treatment as necessary, rodent inspection and service, spider sweep, wasp inspection, inspection for conducive conditions, optional termite monitoring.
- Aug/Sep – Barrier inspection with treatment as necessary, spider sweep, wasp inspection, rodent inspection and service, inspection for conducive conditions, optional termite monitoring.
- Oct/Nov – Dripline treatment, spider sweep, rodent inspection and service inspection for conducive conditions, optional termite monitoring.
Unlike other programs, you will note that our focus for each service moves to the areas most important for the time of year. The only regularly scheduled treatments are the Dripline and the Winter Dormant Oil applications. These treatments are done when the insects should be present at the designated site, but are hidden from view. All other treatments are performed only when activity is visibly present. Rodent stations will be serviced regularly, and you have the choice of designating that non-toxic monitoring blocks be used when no activity is evident.
Types of Pest Control
(click on the image to open the page)